Information Technology Policies and Standards
|On-line Procurement Vendors|
|Information Technology Procurement (Revised)|
To Be Reviewed
|Applies to City standard hardware and software that may be purchased on-line via vendors' procurement/catalog systems.|
|City standard hardware and software may be purchased, without first receiving approval via the TRC/ISC process, from the following vendors through their on-line procurement/catalog systems. Each vendor will offer a limited selection of City standard hardware and/or software, as contracted by the Information Systems Division and the Purchasing Division.|
- Lakehills Consulting, L.P.
- ASAP Software Express
|This standard is intended to satisfy the requirements of conducting daily business in an efficient manner. It provides the following benefits:
- Achieves substantial savings in person-time support costs, over a period of time, by reducing the number of products that are supported.
- Reduces training costs and facilitate staff transfers, by having the same software in use throughout City Government.
- Enables City Government to avail of volume purchase discounts from major hardware and software vendors.
- Facilitates the exchange and sharing of data electronically, by using the same programs (with related file formats) and platforms across City Government.
|Contact: Diane Schaller, (505) 768-2816|