Information Technology Policies and Standards
To Be Reviewed
|Applies to procurements of network equipment by the City and/or for use on the City's networks.|
- The City of Albuquerque Network Infrastructure shall utilize equipment and supporting software manufactured and supported by Cisco Systems.
- All devices connecting to the City of Albuquerque Network will utilize the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) protocol suite.
- All network devices must be manageable using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
- Wireless networking equipment must utilize Cisco Systems LEAP protocol for authorization and authentication on internal networks.
- ISD Network Group is responsible for the coordination of all network installations in City owned and leased facilities.
Equipment refers to Network Routers, Switches, Access Points, Bridges, Network Controllers, Network Concentrators, Network appliances and software associated with said devices.
|Ensures compatibility and interoperability with the City of Albuquerque’s Network infrastructure.|
|Contact: Hipolito Fierro, (505) 768-2724|